- Special features
|Power||7.5 kW and 11 kW|
|Mains frequency||50 or 60 Hz|
|Axial thrust||up to 4,215 N|
|Circulating rate||up to 5,975 m³/h|
|Propeller diameter||up to 1,290 mm|
|Coolant/medium temperature||max. 60 °C|
|Mechanical seal||Pairing of SiC/SiC|
|Type||Power rating||Current rating||Propeller speed||Axial thrust||Circulating rate *|
|Motor 400 V, IE2 (IE3 available for selection), rated frequency 50 Hz, index of protection IP 68
Energy-saving motors have higher inrush currents due to their design!
|* Circulating rate according to ISO 21630:2007|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
|Type||D||L||L 1||H||H 1||Weight|
* Agitator without carriage
|Seal holder||Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A)|
|Connecting elements||Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A)|
|Propeller||Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A)|
|Mechanical seal||Silicon carbide|
|Carriage||Stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A)|
|Corrosion protection||Inertol Poxitar for standard applications
Ceramic coating or the like for aggressive media, or according to customer request
- For use in potentially explosive atmospheres, TSRL submersible agitators are available with the "pressure-tight encapsulation" ignition protection type (Ex db) according to ATEX and IECEx (zones 1 and 2).
- Temperature monitoring in the motor winding
- Monitoring of the seal system by "streisal Toplimiter" leakage probe – optionally also in tandem version, i.e. with two mechanical seals and oil chamber on the inlet end.
RELATIVELY HIGH DRY MATTER CONTENTS/VISCOSITIES
The TSRL hybrid submersible agitator is perfectly suited for mixing and flow generation in biogas tanks with relatively high dry matter contents and substrate temperatures up to 60 °C. The propeller profiles with optimised flow characteristics and diameters of 1150 and 1290 mm ensure high efficiencies and excellent mixing performance with minimal flow losses.
HARSHEST AMBIENT CONDITIONS
For use in potentially explosive atmospheres, submersible motor agitators in the TSRL series are available in the "pressure-tight encapsulation" ignition protection type II 2G Ex db ib h IIA T3 Gb according to ATEX and IECEx. The maximum medium temperature is 60 °C.
INNOVATIVE PROPELLER GEOMETRY
A decisive feature for comparing the efficiency of agitators is what is referred to as the first performance number as a quotient of the generated thrust force and the energy observed at the operating point. The propeller geometry that has undergone further development in the streisal fluid mechanics laboratory involving the use of the latest measuring technology and has been optimised in the test tank (large scale) means that enormously high thrust values are possible with a low power consumption. This means much lower and operating costs!
Agitator Technology Centre
MECHANICAL SEAL SYSTEM
It has been shown in practice that reliability and durability of shaft seals are decisive criteria for trouble-free operation. In particular in media with relatively coarse or abrasive solids, long-fibre constituents and disruptive substances (such as plastic strands, films, etc.), the unique and patented seal system from streisal offers a series of advantages:
- Highly wear-resistant streisal Seal Guard mechanical seal made of silicon carbide
- Upstream labyrinth seal to prevent penetration by disruptive substances
- Submersible agitator housing with easily replaceable wearing ring
- Mechanical seals are protected by being mounted in a stainless steel holder
- Spring elements on the inside, not in contact with the medium